Peach Sangria. This sweet and summery beverage is crisp, clean, and very easy to prepare. Learn to make white sangria with peaches, the perfect cold refreshing party drink for summer. White Peach Sangria. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Fruits are always best when you can catch them in season, and peaches are one of my favorite fruits to do this with. Put the dry white wine, Cointreau, peach schnapps, golden caster sugar, cinnamon sticks. At first the idea of beer sangria may not appeal to the traditional sangria sippers, but fruity lambics are a game changer. You can make Peach Sangria using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Sangria
- Prepare 1 bottle of sauvignon blanc.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag of frozen sliced peaches.
- It’s 2 (12 oz) of cans peach nectar.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of package fresh raspberries.
- You need 1 of lime sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of citrus vodka.
- It’s of Club soda.
This Carolina Peach Sangria is the perfect summer cocktail recipe. I whipped up a double batch of this Peach and Raspberry Sangria for a beach barbecue that we hosted in the summer. Jump to the Raspberry Peach White Sangria Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. Not only is this sangria recipe insanely delicious, it's easy to make!
Peach Sangria Instructions
- Mix all ingredients together minus the club soda into a pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- When ready to serve stir well and add club soda to desired taste..
The biggest thing to remember is that this. A delicious recipe for peach sangria from Delish.com. A classic red that's made for summer sipping. Peach Sangria With Peach Schnapps Recipes. Sangria With Red Wine And Triple Sec Recipes.