Dump cake peach cobbler. This is one of the best peach dump cake recipes in the world. It's sweet, tender cake with a beautifully crisp cobbler topping. Drain remaining can of peaches and add to baking dish; sprinkle with.
Dump cakes are usually made with a base of. For this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, you don't even have to stir all the ingredients together. It really is a dump-and-go dessert. You can create Dump cake peach cobbler using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dump cake peach cobbler
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1 can of peach pie filling.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Season of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- You need of Vanilla flavoring or extract.
This dump cake reminds me of a cobbler because of the way the crust gets crispy on the outside, but it stays warm and soft on the inside. Just layer fruit, cake mix and butter right in the baking dish, and a delicious dessert bakes • For SALTED CARAMEL PEACH COBBLER DUMP CAKE, top each portion with a drizzle of hot caramel. Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is a very easy recipe made in one bowl, poured into a pan and canned peaches are poured over top. It doesn't get much easier than that.
Dump cake peach cobbler Preparation
- Pour peach pie filling in 8×8 casserole dish.
- Add two nutmeg cinnamon and vanilla flavoring to peaches.
- Pour half a box of yellow cake mix over the top.
- Cut up butter in slices place over the cake mix.
- Placing in 350-degree degree oven.
- Cook until done.
Well my daughter has been making this cake since she was three, and that is one simple cake! Pair the crowd-pleasing appeal of peach cobbler with the convenience factor of a boxed cake mix and you have this ridiculously easy dump cake. Requiring only five ingredients, this is the perfect recipe for when you need to whip up dessert in a hurry. Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly. Cut butter or margarine into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.