Potato kheema patties.
You can cook Potato kheema patties using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato kheema patties
- It’s 1 kg of mutton mince.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- It’s 6-8 of green chillies.
- It’s 2 of mediun size chopped onion.
- It’s 2-3 cup of boiled and mashed potato.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of bread crums.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Potato kheema patties instructions
- Wash mutton kheema well! Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder mix it then add the grinded mixture (grind coriander leaves,green chillies and salt into paste) mix well and keep on stove at high flame!.
- Kheema should be cooked completely (if needed add little water and cook) once the kheema is ready let it be cool add the finely chopped onions and mix well! Stuffing is ready..
- Now boil the potatoes, mash it add salt to it and mix it well! Take a little potato tikki flat in your hand add the stuffing in middle, take anothr thin tikki and close it,(make sure its closed properly from all the sides) roll it in breadcrums dip in egg(whisk eggs add red chilli powder and salt to it) deep fry the patties till golden colour, Ready to serve!😋.