Peach Pie Cups.
You can cook Peach Pie Cups using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Pie Cups
- Prepare 1 can (12.4 oz) of Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (8 rolls).
- You need 1 1/3 cups of peach pie filling & topping (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped.
Peach Pie Cups Preparation
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Chop up the peaches or use a food processor and pulse a few times set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls, and let stand 10 minutes; set icing aside. Place rolls cinnamon side up into muffin cups. Press in bottoms and up sides of cups..
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoonsful pie filling into each dough-lined cup. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes..
- Using a thin metal spatula, run around edges of rolls to loosen, and remove to serving plate. Transfer icing to small resealable food-storage plastic bag, and cut small corner off one end. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm..