Lemon and Peach Brandy Sauce. A non-alcoholic lemon sauce or vanilla sauce may be. slightly more than usual. The Best Peach Brandy Drinks Recipes on Yummly Boozy Brandy Peaches, Brandied Peaches, Caipirhina Peach Punch. lemon, peaches, pure vanilla extract, water, brandy, granulated sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring a couple minutes. The brandy sauce makes the dessert extra special. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. These fresh peaches get delicate flavor by grilling them on a maple plank. You can have Lemon and Peach Brandy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon and Peach Brandy Sauce
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peach brandy.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
The brandy sauce makes the dessert extra special. This Peach Brandy Sauce is so perfect for summertime. The Easiest Homemade Lemon Curd Recipe – Shugary Sweets. Making your own Lemon Curd is actually quite simple!
Lemon and Peach Brandy Sauce Step by step
- Add butter and sugar to a hot pan. Pour in the lemon juice and water. Add the parsley. Simmer till sugar is dissolved..
- Mix the flour and brandy together..
- Stir the lemon juice mixture pouring the brandy flour mixture. Now whisking vigorously, no lumps, to thicken the sauce about 8-10 minutes. Serve with chicken, pork, or fish. I served with haddock nuggets. I hope you enjoy..
Share: Rate this Recipe Heat stock in saucepan; add parsley, almonds, and raisins with brandy. Add peaches and keep warm until ready to serve. Pour the peach brandy into a clean lidded jar, and store it in the refrigerator for up to two months. Change the flavor of your homemade peach brandy by infusing it with extra ingredients added along with the peaches at the beginning of the infusion process. Some ideas include: Add fresh lemon zest.