Red bean soup with peach gum 桃胶. Some recipes recommend cooking the tapioca separately, but it works just fine to add them directly to the soup. When the tapioca pearls are totally. Sometime I put some Goji berries and red date, bark cinnamon for more tasty.
For starters, peach gum goes by quite a few names, including peach resin, peach blossom tears, or its scientific name, prunus persica. Other natural gums include guar gum (from guar trees), locust bean gum (from carob trees), gum arabic (from acacia trees), and plum gum (from, you guessed it, plum. Peach gum, peach resin or peach blossom tears – whatever you choose to call it, these beautiful amber drops of natural resin that is secreted from What better way to replenish fibre than via a light and refreshing dessert with gummy bear-like drops of Peach Gum? You can have Red bean soup with peach gum 桃胶 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red bean soup with peach gum 桃胶
- You need 1 cup of Red beans.
- You need 5 cups of Water.
- It’s of Sugar 5 tbsp or more.
- It’s of Peach gum 2 tbsp(optional).
Add to cart and get cooking now! Red bean soup is both a popular snack and a sweet dessert soup made with azuki beans. Red bean soup, one popular Chinese dessert of Tangsui group, is served either cold in summer or hot in winter. In Chinese it is known as "Hong Dou Tang".
Red bean soup with peach gum 桃胶 Instructions
- Peach gum soak for 24 hours, remove all the impurities, it expands many times bigger than the original size, become jelly like.
- Soak red beans for 2 hrs, discard the water. Put into the pans, add water and sugar. Cook in the pressure cooker for 20 minutes or until red beans are broken up. Add peach gum jelly and let it boils again and turn off fire.
Red bean soup is low in Caroline but rich in vitamin B and E and other beneficial minerals including magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, cooper and. This sweet red bean soup is a hearty traditional Chinese dessert. It's slightly sweet, with the mild fragrance of the beans and chewy texture of the sticky rice cakes. The red bean soup is so easy to make. All you need to do is soak the beans a day ahead, simmer them in the water, and add some.