Whiskey Peach Chicken.
You can create Whiskey Peach Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whiskey Peach Chicken
- You need 12 of whole Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, Skin-on.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of whole Yellow Onion, Diced.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Whiskey.
- It’s 12 of ounces, fluid Barbecue Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Peach Preserves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic, Peeled.
- Prepare 3 of whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Whiskey Peach Chicken Step by step
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat oil & butter in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, four at a time, in the pot, skin side down. Brown both sides, then remove to a plate and repeat until all chicken is browned..
- Pour off half the grease, then return pan to stove. Add onions to pan and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan, allowing whiskey to reduce for 2 minutes..
- Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Throw in garlic cloves. Stir until combined..
- Place chicken in a large deep baking dish and pour your peaches and sauce on top and place in the oven, Cook for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from oven serves about 6 people..