Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée. Mix the oil, lemon juice and honey, season with salt and pepper and rub into the chicken breasts. Drain the peas, reserving the liquid then blend with a hand blender to make a coarse puree, adding a little of the cooking liquid to achieve the right consistency. A minted pea purée on your plate is like a breath of spring, no matter what time of year you make it.
The pea purée is quite soft, so it doubles up as a sauce. This peach puree is a delicacy any baby (or adult!) is sure to love. When the peaches are cooked, put them in the blending bowl with the nutmeg or cinnamon, reserving the cooking liquid. You can have Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée
- You need of Macon Chicken.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 of Thyme (with stem).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 of Green Onions, Chived.
- Prepare 6 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Prepare of Peach Mint Peach Mint Purée.
- It’s 2 of Fresh Peaches.
- You need 4 of Mint Leaves, Chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Suddenly Salad Pasta of your choice.
- You need 4 of Sweet Peppers, deseeded destemmed and cut into thin slices.
- You need 1/2 of cp Matchstick Carrots.
Add some of the cooking liquid to bring the purée to the desired consistency and blend. Cool off with a Peach Mint Moscow Mule! The combination of fruity, refreshing flavors with a bite of The fruity combination of peach and ginger beer has a nice bite, with a cooling note of mint in each sip. Homemade Meat Baby Food Recipes & Meat Purees for Babies.
Macon Chicken w/ Peach Mint Purée Preparation
- Blanching. In a sauce pan, bring water to a boil Add asparagus and matchstick carrots with salt. Continue to boil for 3-5min. Remove asparagus and place them in a bowl of ice water. Put carrots in a strainer and lay into the bowl of ice water. Meanwhile slice up the sweet peppers and rinse with cool water..
- Cook your choice of Suddenly Salad Pasta according to their directions..
- In a 12” cast iron skillet, heat to medium high heat. Pound the chicken to about 1/4” thick, pat dry both sides with salt and pepper. Coat skillet with olive oil and place chicken breasts in skillet. Do not move. Place garlic gloves in center Watch the sides until about halfway cooked through. Flip and add thyme over the chicken. Add butter and let froth. Used butter to coat the garlic and baste chicken as it continues to cook..
- In another skillet, add butter carrots and peppers and sautée.
- Preheat oven for 300°. On a cookie sheet. Place sautéed carrots and peppers, surround with asparagus. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken breasts with thyme over and bake for 7min. Remove and let rest for 5min..
- In a blender, add peach halves, mint, a dash of salt, and oil. Pulse until finely chopped and then purée. Stop and stir. Chill in fridge for five minutes..
- When plating, put two spoons of purée down and then spread like a comma. Slice chicken at and angle to create a nice distribution. Top with thyme and chives. Place asparagus on the outside of the purée. On the other side place your portion of pasta and top with sautéed carrots and peppers..
- Serve and enjoy!.
You may add veggies or fruits to any of the meat baby food puree recipes as you like. The additions of fruits and/or veggies may make the meats more palatable for baby's first introduction to meats. Use leftover Peach Puree as a spread for biscuits, a mix-in for warm oatmeal, or a topping for French toast or pancakes. A wide variety of mint puree options are available to you, such as filtered, fresh-squeezed, and colored. Series Description: A wide variety of different recipes for both appetizers, entrees and even drinks use mint as a primary ingredient.