Tomato, peach and corn salad. Summers are synonymous with salads—from green, leafy salads and pasta salad to Southern staples like chicken salad and potato salad. Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. This Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad is the perfect example of my kind of summer recipe.
Taste and add more olive oil, lemon juice, salt and/or pepper. Add olive oil, lemon juice and honey. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper, to taste. You can cook Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of peach.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
Garnish with remaining basil and peach slices. *Tip: No fresh corn on-hand? Use frozen instead and give it. This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish. This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal.
Tomato, peach and corn salad Preparation
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
Mr. slates the peaches into the salad. so the juices from the tomatoes and peaches remained on the earnings and a friend and her pop or not tough added . see a pretty that is I mean . sometimes . the final element here . at some textural contrast handsome yellow Kirsch . please drop corn. Place in large bowl with onion slivers and corn kernels. Drizzle some dressing left in bottom of bowl over each plate. Corn Salad with avocados, tomatoes and a lime juice dressing! This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl!