You can make Mushroom Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Bruschetta
- Prepare 400 Grams of mushrooms , thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red onion medium , thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic large , roughly chopped.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s half 4 of ciabatta small loaves , sliced in.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare To Taste of black pepper Fresh ground.
- You need To Taste of salt.
Mushroom Bruschetta Preparation
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add a little olive oil..
- Add the garlic and onion and fry till onions are softened. This takes 3 – 4 mins..
- Now add in the sliced mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms until they are soft. Season with salt to taste..
- While the mushrooms are cooking, drizzle the ciabatta on the cut side with a little olive oil and toast under a hot grill or on a griddle pan, until golden..
- Place a generous amount of mushrooms mixture on each toast. Top with 1/2 tbsp mozzarella cheese each. Grill it for a minute or two, just until cheese begins to melt..
- Remove from oven and season with fresh ground black pepper. Serve immediately..