Bruschetta. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. The only real way to serve this without the bread getting moist at all is to deseed the tomatoes and dice up the tomato flesh only.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, olive oil, cheese, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. You can make Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare 10-15 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 10 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- It’s as needed of Baguette.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 6-7 of Basil leaves.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese grated.
Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and saute on high heat until lightly browned..
- Add cherry tomatoes and salt and stir. Cover and cook till soft..
- Cut the baguette diagonally into thick slices. Arrange the bread slices on a backing tray..
- Drizzle a little olive oil over them. Spread the tomato mixture and mozzarella cheese over the bread. Place basil leaves over the cheese. Drazzle some more olive oil over the slices..
- Keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes or till the cheese melts..Then serve hot..
Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year. In its simplest Italian form, bruschetta requires that bread be toasted over real coals, then rubbed down with slices of raw garlic, drizzled with olive oil and finished with a little bit of sea salt and fresh pepper. Variations evolved to further incorporate things. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.