My Nutella Cookies.
You can have My Nutella Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Nutella Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soften.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar or dark.
- You need 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
My Nutella Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the Nutella, followed by the egg and vanilla..
- Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour mixture about 1/2 at a time..
- Turn off the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl using a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350F degrees..
- Form the cookies into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size (I recommend using a cookie scoop), and place the cookies 2 inches apart on the lined cookie sheets..
- Bake 1 tray at a time in the preheated oven for 11-13 minutes, or until the tops look set..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool fully on the cookie tray. Optionally, dot the tops of each cookie with extra chocolate chips..