Poor Man's Cajun Potatoes.
You can cook Poor Man's Cajun Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poor Man's Cajun Potatoes
- You need 4 of Red Potatoes.
- You need 3-4 of Hot dogs.
- You need of Old Bay seasoning.
- You need of Water.
Poor Man's Cajun Potatoes instructions
- Wash then cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks..
- Place the potatoes in a standard (3-4 quart) pot, and fill with water until just covered..
- Add Old Bay seasoning until liquid is thoroughly saturated..
- Bring to a boil, and cook until potatoes are fork tender..
- Dice hot dogs into small pieces, and add to a heated sautee pan..
- Once the hot dogs have good color, add potatoes to pan with little or no liquid, and continue to sautee.
- Once potatoes begin taking on color, add half of your cooking liquid to the pan..
- Cook until reduced by half or completely absorbed..