Basil pesto bruschetta with sun dried tomatoes and freeze dried cheese flakes. To make the pesto, combine the sun-dried tomatoes with their oil, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes Note that you'll have way more than you'll need; leftover pesto can be frozen or tossed with pasta. Sun Dried and Roma Tomato BruschettaShow Me The Yummy. Roma tomatoes, dried basil, sun dried SEARCH.
Sun-dried tomato pesto with basil makes an easy, tasty sauce for penne. Meanwhile, blend the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste, and basil in a food processor and blend until the tomatoes are finely chopped. Taking inspiration from our green basil pesto and cutting out the cheese, it all just fell into place and we knew we were on to a winner. You can cook Basil pesto bruschetta with sun dried tomatoes and freeze dried cheese flakes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basil pesto bruschetta with sun dried tomatoes and freeze dried cheese flakes
- Prepare 1 loaf of garlic bread (sliced diagonally).
- It’s 12 of nos Urban platters sun dried tomatoes (need to soak in hot water for 5/6 minutes).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Urban platters freeze dried cheese flakes (which you need to soak in prior for couple of minutes for rehydration).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Urban platters basil pesto (which is incorporated with butter in room temperature).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of urban platters avocado oil to grease the baking tray.
If you want a little more "fire" in the pesto add a chili or chili flakes. Sun dried tomatoes in pesto are my favorite! Spoon about one-third of the cheese into the lined bowl and pack it into an even layer. Spread the pesto almost completely to the sides of the first layer of.
Basil pesto bruschetta with sun dried tomatoes and freeze dried cheese flakes Preparation
- Toast the bread slices in microwave or in a griddle.You can also grill them.Depends how you like it.I prefer the easiest way of preparing this.Simply the way pizza is made in microwave.Apply generous amount of buttery basil pesto,add cheese flakes on top (which I soaked in water for couple of minutes..They will be exactly be fresh like other cheese flakes you use for making bruschetta or pizza).Add tomatoes (which were again soaked in hot water for 5/6 minutes)…
- Preheat oven in medium heat.Bake bruschetta for 5/6 minutes.Let it cool.Enjoy crispy cheesy bruschetta as an evening snack..
Here's my bruschette with sun-dried tomato pesto for you to enjoy. Place the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, basil and pine nuts in a small food processor and blitz until you have a rough Spread a little of the pesto on each bruschetta, then scatter with a few of the diced tomatoes. English muffins, swiss cheese, basil pesto, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, pickled jalapenos. Place the swiss cheese over the bottom piece of the English muffin. Toast in a toaster oven until the cheese melts.