Pav bhaji bruschetta. Pav bhaji bruschetta is a delicious twist on the age old classic pav bhaji all Indians are familiar with. bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, grilled pav, fresh salsa dolloped over the spicy bhaji. Pav bhaji bruschetta is a delicious twist on the age old classic pav bhaji all Indians are familiar with. Here i turn it into a bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, grilled pav, fresh salsa dolloped over the spicy bhaji and a drizzle of Thai mango sweet chili sauce!
Turn it into a bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, grilled pav, fresh salsa dolloped over the spicy bhaji Its the perfect way to welcome friends this monsoon. How to make Pav Bhaji Bruschetta Recipe. America's Got Talent Recommended for you. You can make Pav bhaji bruschetta using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji bruschetta
- Prepare 3 of potatoes(boil and mashed).
- It’s 2 of onion.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas(boiled).
- You need 2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of bruschetta bread.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cube of cheese.
Bored of eating Normal Pav bhaji? Have lots of leftover pav bhaji? Veg Recipes Indian Food Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipies Snack Recipes Appetizer Recipes Diwali Recipes Canapes Recipes. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
Pav bhaji bruschetta Preparation
- In a vessel add oil and butter let it heat up now add ginger garlic paste saute it for 1min now add onions to it let it get translucent after that add tomatoes, after 2-3min add capsicum and green peas and add pav bhaji masala and red chilli powder, salt now let everything get cooked. After everything gets soft add potatoes mix it nicely and mash it with help of masher now add water as required.
- Now cut the bread in slant apply bhaji and sprinkle cheese on it and roast it on non stick pan. Serve hot.
Add onion and sauté till lightly browned. Add ginger-garlic paste to the pan, mix and sauté well. Add red chilli powder, mix and saute. Pav Bhaji Bruschetta, YFL's desi take on Pav Bhaji and Bruschetta fusion. #YFL #Yourfoodlab #Indian #Fusion #Desi #Cheesy #Yummy #Tasty #Cooking #chef. Pav Bhaji Bruschetta Recipe; Pav Bhaji Fondue Recipe; My Improv & Notes.