Avocado bruschetta recipe. Carrie uses Tiger Sauce for this Avocado Bruschetta, a moderately hot Southern sauce. Any cayenne-based hot sauce can substitute. Adding avocado to bruschetta is pretty genius, this would be just as good over toast.
They are always requesting this tasty appetizer. The flavor explosion is something else. Smashed avocado and tomato basil bruschetta makes an easy appetizer that's perfect for a crowd. You can have Avocado bruschetta recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado bruschetta recipe
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of French bread.
- You need of Some salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of large tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1 of small onions (chopped).
- You need of Some chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
With ripe avocado and juicy grape tomatoes, this is the perfect midday treat or party snack! You really take things for granted until it's taken away from you, like the benefits of living in an apartment. This avocado bruschetta recipe has tomatoes, which are loaded with the flavonoid lycopene, a natural antioxidant that's known to reduce the risk of oxidative stress and osteoporosis. Easy Avocado Bruschetta recipe is perfect for brunch or as a light evening snack.
Avocado bruschetta recipe Instructions
- In a small bowl,mix together olive oil,some salt,minced garlic and black pepper.
- Slice the french bread and coat with the oil mixture and arrange on a baking tray..bake in the oven for 10-15mins.
- Mean while,; in a large bowl add the avocado and mash it using a fork.
- Add chopped onions,tomatoes and parsley,then add some salt and black pepper to taste. Squeeze 1/2 lemon juice and mix until well combined.
- Remove the french bread from the oven and add spoonful of the avocado mix on top..serve and enjoy!.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through those links at no. Another what's in the cupboard for an appetizer recipe. You may serve this hot or warm. When you mash the avocado do not puree it, it should still have.