Mixed sprout chaat.
You can cook Mixed sprout chaat using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed sprout chaat
- It’s 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of matki dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black eyed peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black chickpeas.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s of Lemon.
- It’s of Green chilli.
- It’s of Red chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Green Coriander chutney.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Chaat masala.
- You need of Cumin powder.
Mixed sprout chaat step by step
- For making healthy Mixed sprouts chaat, first wash all pulses and soak them for 5-6 hours then take them in a cotton cloth and let them sprout for 10-12 hours. When all pulses are sprouted boil them in a cooker for 1 whistle..
- Now in bowl, take the boiled sprouts. Add chopped onion, tomato and green chilli. Then add green Coriander chutney and mix them well..
- Then add red chilli powder, cumin powder and chaat masala, mix them well. Serve them with some onion and lemon..