Dessert Bruschetta. Brush some egg onto the puff pastry sheet. Sprinkle sugar on top of the egg. Mini Apple Pies, Miniature Chocolate Eclairs, Mini Pumpkin Pies, Mini Meringues, Mini Orange Mince Pies Then head on over to the Better Homes and Gardens Delish Dish blog for my latest recipe feature: Strawberry Dessert Bruschetta with Toasted Coconut.
Perfect for dessert (or even breakfast), this toast is topped with blueberry preserves and fresh blueberries. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture. You can cook Dessert Bruschetta using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dessert Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of vanilla cake Plain.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Strawberries Thawed.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Strawberry Preserve.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
- You need 2 of lemons Juice of.
Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet; lightly coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, extract and remaining sugar. Italian-Style Bruschetta "Such a delicious, and refreshing recipe! I found the combination of flavors spot on for me." – Chef V.
Dessert Bruschetta Preparation
- Please refer to my lemon syrupy cake recipe for instructions on how to make a plain cake. Alternately, you could bake your trusty plain cake too..
- Cut it out in little squares. You can use cookie cutters in varying shapes to dress up the cake..
- In a large pot, add the water, lemon juice and icing sugar. Keep on stirring until a lemony syrup has been formed..
- Quickly take the cut out cake squares and brush it liberally with the lemon syrup..
- Now add the thawed strawberries and strawberry preserve to the lemon syrup and let it simmer. Keep on stirring until it all comes together. When it has, it will have the consistency of jam..
- Turn off the heat and let is cool. As it cools, the mixture will further thicken, enough to hold its shape when spooned on to the cake squares..
- Using a teaspoon as a measure, scoop out the strawberry lemon filling and lay on the cake square..
- Simple, pretty and a flavour burst with every mouthful..
- I have used some cashews here for decoration. In order to add an extra oomph the cashews, I dipped them in the lemon syrup too..
Mushroom and Ricotta Bruschetta "This appetizer is super simple and tasty." – Chef John. Balsamic Bruschetta "I served this at a dinner party and everyone loved it!" – iHeartchocolate. Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine apricots, nectar and lemon peel. Pick a minuscule version of your favorite decadent dessert, then watch them disappear.