Cured Ham, Mozzarella and Caper Bruschetta.
You can make Cured Ham, Mozzarella and Caper Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cured Ham, Mozzarella and Caper Bruschetta
- Prepare 100 grams of Mozzarella.
- You need 18 slice of Cured ham.
- Prepare 3 medium of sized Tomato.
- Prepare 18 of leaves Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 18 of pieces Capers.
- Prepare 1 of Baguette.
- Prepare 1 of sprig Fresh parsley.
Cured Ham, Mozzarella and Caper Bruschetta Preparation
- Brush each slice of the baguette with your favorite oil (olive oil or margarine) and toast..
- Cut the mozzarella into pieces about the length of your pinky and wrap each piece with a slice of ham. Brushing on a little oil will add shine..
- On each slice of baguette, layer a slice of tomato, a basil leaf, and the mozzarella wrapped in ham. Top with capers and parsley..