Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta.
You can make Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta
- It’s 1/2 loaf of baguette.
- It’s 15 of baby plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 of sweet mini peppers.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chives.
- It’s 25 grams of garlic butter.
Tomato, mozzarella and garlic bruschetta Instructions
- Slice the baguette diagonally into inch thick slices and put in the oven at gas mark 8 for 5 mins, until lightly toasted..
- Roughly chop the peppers, tomatoes and spring onions and mix with the chives, vinegar and oregano in a bowl. Season and mix well..
- Spread the garlic butter on the lightly toasted slices. Cover with a tablespoon of the tomato mix then cover with mozzarella. Return to oven for 8 minutes..