Cheese burger French toast.
You can cook Cheese burger French toast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese burger French toast
- It’s 1 of burger patty, flattened slightly with a rolling pin so it fits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil, for frying.
- Prepare 2 slices of thick cut bread.
- You need 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
Cheese burger French toast step by step
- Fry the beef patty in hot oil until both sides are brown and it's cooked through..
- Lay two slices of bread on top of one slice of bread, then lay down the burger and put two more slices of cheese on top, then the final slice of bread..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, garlic powder, salt and black pepper and dip the sandwich completely in the mixture..
- Heat the oil and butter together then fry the sandwich gently on both sides until the cheese has melted..
- Serve with gherkins (if you wish), ketchup and mustard..