Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg. Chop the garlic and basil finely. Dice the tomatoes into small bits. Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and couple of table spoons of olive oil in a bowl.
Pour the olive oil into a baking pan and spread it around. Coat the bread slices on both sides in the oil. Brush the bread on both sides generously with oil and place on a baking sheet. You can make Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg
- Prepare of Few slices of Sourdough Bread.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1-2 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Fresh Thyme.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sugar or Honey.
Remove, let cool slightly, and rub the garlic. Spread garlic butter on each slice of Vienna then grill until lightly toasted and butter is melted. In a bowl combine tomato, onion, lemon juice, garlic and basil. Reduce to a low heat then add eggs, one at a time.
Bruschetta Sourdough with Egg Step by step
- Chop the garlic and basil finely.
- Dice the tomatoes into small bits.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil and couple of table spoons of olive oil in a bowl. If the tomatoes aren't sweet you might add a tiny bit of sugar or honey into the mix. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Drizzle some oil on both sides of the slices of bread.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil to medium/high heat.
- Toast the bread on the pan till it has some colour on both sides and move aside to a plate.
- Add some oil to the pan if needed, and fry the eggs sunny side up to a desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve place two slices of the bread on a plate, place the fried egg on top, scoop some tomato+garlic+basil mix over, drizzle some olive oil on top and garnish with thyme..
While the water is boiling, toast the sourdough. Drain eggs with a slotted spoon and place on top of the bruschetta. A twist on the classic eggs Benedict, this makes a great brunch or dinner dish. As an option, place eggs on a bed of baby greens and serve bruschetta (toasted bread) on the side. Prosciutto, Italian for "ham," is a seasoned meat that's been salt-cured, air-dried, and pressed.