Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach. Great recipe for Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach. Do you know every last Thursday in February is the 'International toast day' and it is today!!!! Here is my Poached egg on Toasted bagel and Korean spinach to celebrate this occasion.
Avocado and mayo are for the fat, and honey to give a sweet flavour. Ground toasted rice gives a nutty flavour to many Thai dishes and is an essential ingredient in Larb (minced chicken or pork salad and is also used to thicken dipping sauce like Nam Jim Jaew too. I use jasmine rice but my recipe works with any type of rice but. You can have Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach
- You need 1 pack (250 g) of spinach.
- You need of Spinach seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare of Sriracha mayo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of 1 poached egg.
- It’s of 1 bagel (toasted).
It keeps for at least two weeks in. Two poached eggs, served with crispy fried chicken strips, avocado on toast with sriracha hollandaise sauce served on the side for you to drizzle over. Using tongs gently move spinach around as it cooks, gently pushing it toward the egg as it cooks. Two eggs poached to medium on an english muffin with tomato, spinach, avocado and topped with hollandaise.
Poached egg on sriracha mayo, Toasted bagel and Korean spinach Preparation
- Blanched your Spanish in boiling water for 30 seconds then drained and squeezed water out..
- Mix the seasoning sauce together and then mix with your spinach.
- Toasted your bagel and poached your. Mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce together to make sriracha mayo..
- Place your bagel, then Korean spinach, poached egg and sriracha mayo ontop. It’s so so good!!.
Two organic poached eggs on homebaked rye topped with hollandaise sauce, caramelized brussel. Whatever the reason behind the poached egg's enviable status, the fact is, we really do love them. So, finding more delicious ways to enjoy a poached egg is always a treat. Two eggs, your way: fried, poached, or scrambled. Hickory smoked bacon, and your choice of: sausage links or sausage patties.