You can cook Matcha cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha cookies
- You need 140 g of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of matcha powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda or 1.5 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 170 g of melted butter (cold).
- It’s 200 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 50 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 255 g of semi sweet chocolate chip.
Matcha cookies step by step
- DRY INGREDIENT : Sift flour with matcha powder, baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt.
- WET INGREDIENT : Melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Then Mix with mixer until smooth.
- Then add in vanilla essence and egg yolk and egg.
- Fold with spatula to not overmix.
- Add dry ingredients gradually once wet ingredients mixed properly.
- As add in more dry ingredients, colour of mixture slowly change to brown to green.
- When dough peel away from side of bowl, stop mixing immediately.
- Put chocolate chips with spatula.
- Scoop about one tablespoon of dough and roll into ball.
- Bake at 325F for 5 minutes at second lowest tray then 25 minutes at second top tray.