Plum tomatoes and Bocconcini Bruschetta. Stir in the cheese, tomatoes and basil leaves. Grill the bread on both sides until lightly browned and crisp. Rub one side of each slice of bread with the garlic, then sprinkle with olive oil.
Discover Morato Pane: bread, breadsticks, original Italian bruschetta and piadina. A new concept of bread: it must be practical, tasty and innovative in the format. This bruschetta with mozzarella appetizer will be a hit at home and for any party you attend. You can make Plum tomatoes and Bocconcini Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plum tomatoes and Bocconcini Bruschetta
- It’s 2 of Plum tomatoes blanched.
- It’s 120 gms of Bocconcini cheese..
- You need 10 gms of Basil leaves..
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 of Garlic.
- You need 10 ml of Balsamic reduction.
- It’s 10 ml of Basil pesto.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
The flavors of the mozzarella combined with the asparagus and tomatoes create an excellent combination that tastes great and feels great! Meanwhile back at the bat cave, toast the bread. This can be done either in the toaster (if it's got really wide slots) or under the broiler (if using this method watch closely so it doesn't become a brickette). When the bread is toasted rub each piece, on one side, with the whole garlic pieces.
Plum tomatoes and Bocconcini Bruschetta Step by step
- Toast all the four garlic croutons.
- Slice all the tomatoes and cheese separately.
- Now arrange alternate layers of cheese and tomato on the croutons.
- Arrange basil leaves as shown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
- Smear basil pesto as shown.
Get full Cherry Tomato, Bocconcini and Basil Bruschetta Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Brush with olive oil mixture; place on baking pan. Just before serving, drain excess liquid from tomatoes. Spoon mixture evenly over bread slices. They are generally oval or cylindrical in shape, with significantly fewer locules (seed compartments) than standard round tomatoes (usually only two) and a generally higher solid content, making them more suitable for processing.