Corn Cheese Bruschetta. Remove from oven, spread each slice with goat cheese. Using a slotted spoon, top each bruschetta with corn mixture. Heat vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat.
It is a dish that can be served at any time of the day and appeals to all age groups. We are re posting this delicious for the weekend. It's the perfect entertaining recipe, and a fun twist on Elote, our Elote Bruschetta! You can make Corn Cheese Bruschetta using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Cheese Bruschetta
- Prepare of French loaves 5-6.
- It’s of Butter To apply.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of Chilli flakes According.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Pepper powder to sprinkle.
- It’s of Piri piri mix masala to sprinkle.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled sweet corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of Onions chopped.
- You need of Other veggies chopped (if you wish to add).
- Prepare of Spring onions chopped.
- You need of For Cheese spread.
- You need 2 cups of Processed cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter 2 square cubes.
I love this recipe and I plan on making it this weekend for some friends. If you want to get extra crazy – add a layer of smashed avocado before topping it with the corn – it's amazing. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, pesto, salt and pepper until combined. Top with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
Corn Cheese Bruschetta Step by step
- For cheese spread. On a double boiler add grated cheese, butter cubes and milk. Mix and cook on double boiler untill cheese melts. Remove from boiler and blend with hand blender to a smooth paste. It should be of thick consistency. At this point you can add chilli flakes, pepper powder, garlic powder to make it flavoured..
- Take your loaves..
- Slice them..
- Lightly toast your slices into preheated oven at 180°c for 5 minutes..
- Apply some butter, cheese spread. Top with some corn and onions. You can also add other veggies according to your taste. Sprinkle some salt..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 5 mins. After baking sprinkle some spring onions, chilli flakes, pepper powder and piri Piri mix..
- Your Corn cheese Bruschetta it ready to be served..
Recipe ideas: serve it as a dip, spread it on toasted, crusty bread like a traditional Italian bruschetta, melt some cheese on top (mozzarella, provolone), use it as a pizza base, add into lasagna, bolognese mix, marinara sauce, shake dry in salads or soups, add dry in omelets, mix it with cream cheese, sour cream, mayo use it as dip for. Recipe for how to make bruschetta bread with roma tomatoes, garlic, onion, lemon juice and olive oil. Topped with feta and oregano on a toasted slice of French baguette. This easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is a lighter recipe that tastes great. Instant Pot Frittata. by Kendall Smith.