Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta. Try our easy to follow chilli & garlic prawn bruschetta recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Combine oil and garlic in a bowl.
Put the prawns in a bowl with the lemon zest, half the lemon juice, the chilli and coriander. Meanwhile, rub the garlic clove over the ciabatta slices. This is my take on Spanish. patatas bravas.. You can make Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta
- Prepare of Enough prawns for everyone.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Glug of wine.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of Parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Bruschetta bread or bread of your choice.
The potatoes are tossed in a flavorful spice mix and then The garlic aioli takes it over the top for an unconventional potato salad that'll be a hit at any party. —John Stiver, Bowen Island, British Columbia. This bruschetta features toasted sourdough, topped with garlic herb cheese spread and lightly marinated tomatoes. Bruschetta makeover is what I call it. The flavor combination with the tomatoes and cream cheese is perfection.
Spicy prawns with garlic bruschetta Step by step
- Fry garlic in oil, add chilli. After a few mins add prawns. Cook for 3-4 mins. Add wine and let it evaporate. Then add tomatoes and simmer for 6-8 mins.
- Meanwhile, rub a clove of garlic all over the bread. Spray with olive oil and grill until lightly brown on both sides. Serve prawns with fresh parsley and mop up with the bread. Enjoy :).
This appetizer goes a long way – another crowd pleaser, that's for sure. Buy the ingredients for our Garlic mushroom bruschetta with pesto recipe from Tesco today. Rub each piece with garlic, then top with a spoonful of mushrooms. Drizzle over a little fresh pesto, to serve. Serve these to get any dinner party off to a great start.