Corn cake with bacon and sriracha mayo sunny side up.
You can create Corn cake with bacon and sriracha mayo sunny side up using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn cake with bacon and sriracha mayo sunny side up
- You need of Corn cake mix-.
- Prepare 1 of small tin of sweetcorn (160g).
- Prepare 1 cup of self raising flour (or plain flour is good to use too).
- Prepare 1 of tsb soda bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Bacon topping-.
- It’s 4 of rashes grilled bacon.
- You need of Sriracha mayo-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground pepper.
- You need 1 of egg for fried egg (optional).
Corn cake with bacon and sriracha mayo sunny side up Step by step
- Mix all the batter mixture together until combined..
- Making sriracha mayo by mix mayonnaise, sriracha and ground pepper together.
- Grill bacon in the oven or you can pan fried them. You can add a little bit in syrup too of you prefer sweet and savoury..
- On low hear non stick pan, put about 2 tbsp of corn cake mixture in and leave them to cook for about 2-3 min until you can see some little bubbles on the surface of the uncooked corncake side, then turn over and leave the other side to cook for another 2-3 min..
- You can fry an egg to go on top too ?.
- Assembly time, stack your corncake together and top with bacon and sriracha mayo..