Basil Pea Puree.
You can cook Basil Pea Puree using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil Pea Puree
- You need 2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter (or olive oil).
- Prepare of juice of half a lemon.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of large leaves fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted cashews.
Basil Pea Puree instructions
- Soak the cashews in water for 30 minutes..
- If you want the puree cold, thaw the peas for 3 hours. If you want the puree warm, you can skip the thaw and microwave the peas for 1-2 minutes.
- Combine the (drained) cashews and peas in a blender or food processor. Add the remaining ingredients..
- Blend until thoroughly mixed, smooth, and creamy..
- Serve warm or cold. Great with a drizzle of balsamic, olive oil, and sprinkle of black pepper..