Pav bhaji bruschetta. Pav bhaji bruschetta is a delicious twist on the age old classic pav bhaji all Indians are familiar with. bruschetta loaded with mozzarella, grilled pav. Pav bhaji is a famous maharashtrian and Indian fast food,spicy and rich in vegetables. I decided to give it a twisted by toppung pav bhaji on a baguette instead, and have it like a bruschetta.
Pav bhaji has many variations in ingredients and garnishes, but is essentially a spiced mixture of mashed vegetables in a thick gravy, usually cooked on a flat griddle (tava) and served hot with a soft. Pav Bhaji Recipe with video and step by step photos. Pav Bhaji is a popular street food from mumbai consisting of spiced smooth mashed mix vegetables, served with lightly toasted buttered bread. You can have Pav bhaji bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji bruschetta
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover pav bhaji.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic bread loaf.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare As required of Bellpeppers julliens.
- You need 1 of Tomato julliens.
- You need 1 of Lemon slices.
- Prepare Few of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter mixed with1/2 tsp garlic & 1/4 tsp chilli flakes.
Pav Bhaji is one of India's most popular street food. The dish originally is from Mumbai but its widely popular all across the Pav bhaji is often accompanied with dollop of butter and lemon wedge! Find pav bhaji stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Pav bhaji bruschetta Step by step
- Take one cup pav bhaji in a bowl..
- Cut garlic loaf in slices.Apply garlic butter on slices and bake in oven for 5 mins till crisp..
- Now apply bhaji on top of baked bread and garnish with onion, bellpeppers,lemon slice and coriander leaves.
These buttered buns topped with a spiced vegetable gravy, finely chopped red onions, and lime juice (think of it as a vegetarian sloppy joe) are that golden goose of an entertaining. Pav Bhaji is a favorite fast food dish in India. Pav is buns and bhaji is the mixed spicy vegetables. This is a very popular dish with roadside vendors. Delicious cheesy cheese pav bhaji which is mouth wateringly delicious.