Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots. This appetizer or side dish makes a crispy complement to any Italian entree. I just started with my grandmother's bruschetta recipe and added fresh tomatoes! How to make roasted pepper and garlic bruschetta with tomatoes.
No matter how many pans of I never had baked tomato bruschetta, only traditional one with fresh tomatoes and garlic but it's one. We made this delicious roasted garlic and heirloom tomato bruschetta. This makes a great appetizer – since the tomatoes can make the bread soggy, if it's. You can create Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots
- It’s of 1/2 Baguette.
- It’s of 1 Tomato Large (Firm) Deseeded & Diced.
- It’s of 2 Shallots (Diced).
- You need of 2 Tbsp Feta Cheese (Crumbled).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded).
- You need of 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of 6 Garlic Cloves.
- It’s of 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano.
- You need of 1/2 Tsp Dried Basil.
- You need of 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves (Roughly torn).
- You need of 1/4 Tsp Salt.
- It’s of 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper Powder.
Home » Recipes » Appetizers & Snacks » Roasted Tomato Bruschetta with Whipped Goat Cheese. Crunchy toasted bread, creamy tangy goat cheese (which is the BEST cheese in my humble opinion), roasted tomatoes (the way tomatoes were meant to be eaten), fresh basil and delicious. Grape tomatoes are tossed with sliced garlic and roasted until they pop in this simple, yet impressive side dish. Drizzle with olive oil and toss them together, lay the garlic on top of the tomatoes.
Bruschetta with Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic & Shallots Step by step
- Combine the Olive Oil, Dried Oregano & Dried Basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Combine the Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Feta Cheese, Salt & Black Pepper Powder in a medium bowl. Set aside..
- Place the Shallots & Garlic Cloves in a Baking Tray/Dish. Drizzle a few drops of Olive Oil on top. Stir..
- Grill/Roast in a preheated Oven for about 20 minutes or until soft & golden. Stir once in between..
- Cut the Baguette into half & slit it open. Place on a Baking Tray/Dish..
- Sprinkle the Mozzarella Cheese evenly & Toast/Grill in a hot Oven lightly for a couple of minutes of just until the Cheese melts. We don’t want it too crisp..
- Arrange it on a plate..
- Top with the Roasted Shallots plus Garlic Cloves, Tomato plus Feta Cheese mixture. Drizzle the Olive Oil mixture..
Combine tomatoes, chopped garlic, red onion, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Keywords: bruschetta, bruschetta recipe, Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil, how to make bruschetta, what is bruschetta. Transfer the tomatoes to a bowl and fold in the cayenne, garlic paste, olive oil and basil. Taste for seasoning and add salt or a pinch more cayenne if you like. Remove from the pan and rub each slice of toast with the cut-side of half a garlic clove.