Pea and Mint bruschetta. A fun take on traditional bruschetta with fresh peas, shallots, and mint served on ciabatta bread makes a delicious appetizer for a summer meal. This is a fun take on bruschetta with peas, shallots, and mint that I invented one year when my neighbor brought me a bunch of fresh peas. Fresh in both appearance and taste – our recipe for bruschetta with pea puree, Cheddar and mint gives meaning to refreshing in every sense.
In a bowl add all ingredients and smash with hands. "This classic combo of peas, ricotta and mint could be the most popular dish we've done," says Mike Eggert. Stretch the dough out thin or make it thick and fluffy – it works great any way you want and makes the perfect vehicle for bruschetta toppings or for mopping up sauces or melted cheese." Find out how to make tomato and mint bruschetta today at Tesco Real Food. Simple bruschetta is the perfect summer starter. You can create Pea and Mint bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pea and Mint bruschetta
- You need of Bruschetta (see my tomato recipe).
- You need 1 handful of fresh or frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need A few of squeezes of lemon and a grate of the rind if it’s unwaxed.
- You need 1 handful of mint.
- You need A few of radishes to garnish.
- You need 1 pinch of sea salt.
Crisp grilled ciabatta is rubbed with fresh garlic and topped with juicy tomatoes for a quick and easy lunch. Process the peas in a food processor until roughly chopped. Stir in the mint, oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with honey and tear over the fresh mint.
Pea and Mint bruschetta Instructions
- Cook the peas or you can use raw if fresh. Run under cold water to cook. Dry and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Rub bruschetta with the garlic clove..
- Garnish with lightly crushed peas chopped mint and a mint leaf and a good squeeze of lemon. You can add a chopped radish for crunch and colour if you would like to..
Summer pea and Grana Padano sourdough bruschetta. These bright green bruschette add a superb pop of colour and require hardly any time to put together. I love Grana Padano Riserva for this, as the maturity adds a wonderful complexity to the. Brushetta with Minted Pea Puree starts with crispy slices of French baguette and are topped with a pea puree that includes mint, cream cheese, and I haven't tried minted-pea puree on bruschetta yet, but have served in on pasta in a pasta salad dish, and found the mint-pea combination to be absolutely. Top the four slices of griddled bread with the peas, crumbled soft goats' cheese, a few small mint leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.