Bruschetta. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious zip to easy bruschetta. Bruschetta with Peppers and Gorgonzola Ina Garten tops these toasted bread rounds with sweet sauteed peppers and creamy Gorgonzola cheese.
Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. You can create Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 1 loaf of French or Italian bread sliced into 1-2 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- It’s As needed of Chessse grated.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year. In its simplest Italian form, bruschetta requires that bread be toasted over real coals, then rubbed down with slices of raw garlic, drizzled with olive oil and finished with a little bit of sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Preheat the oven at 180°.In a mixing bowl mix onion,tomato,Olive oil,salt,oregano and black pepper and chopped garlic. Take a French loaf and cut into 1-2 inch slice..
- On a baking sheet. Toast bread for about 3 minutes.add tomato mixture and than add mozzarella cheese on top.bake for 3-4min or till cheese melt. Sprinkle oregano on top.Serve with tomato sauce..
Variations evolved to further incorporate things. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. A popular dish is bruschetta with tomatoes; one recipe popular outside Italy. Bruschetta is easily my all-time favorite appetizer!!