Healthy Bruschetta. This Healthy Bruschetta Chicken contains many of the flavors you love from traditional bruschetta Recently we were eating at a restaurant that served a complimentary bruschetta appetizer to all of. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal!
It consists of roasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. This is the best bruschetta I have ever tasted. Luckily we were given the recipe to take home and make. You can have Healthy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Bruschetta
- It’s 4 slice of garlic french baguette.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- It’s 75 grams of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need as required of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
I decided to make it "healthy" and not use bread. I still have the no bread rule in the house. These are my ideas of the healthy bruschetta, simple to make but yummy. I hope that at least one of these bruschetta you enjoyed. ❁ That's my previous article if you want to read it White Bean Bruschetta is classy without being fussy, and, thanks its bean-and-vegetable topping, pretty healthy for a passed appetizer.
Healthy Bruschetta Instructions
- Finely chop tomatoes,onions and fresh coriander. Keep aside.
- Crumble cottage cheese and keep aside..
- Butter the slices from baguette and grill on a grill pan.
- Grill well on both sides.
- Remove on a plate.
- Now add the chopped onions,deseeded chopped tomatoes and chopped fresh coriander to a bowl..
- Squeeze in lemon. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Mix well. Add the cottage cheese.
- Now give a final mix. Already looks appetising.
- Now spoon on the mixture over the grilled slices. Garnish with coriander..
Plus, it doesn't make too much of a mess, which is always. This is my healthy bruschetta recipe that I mentioned in my "May Favorites" video. Authentic Italian Bruschetta with all the best tips and tricks straight from Italy! Bruschetta is a classic antipasto (appetizer) originating from Italy that consists of grilled bread, and is topped with ripe. Juice the ingredients that you want to put on your bruschetta and then finish your juicing.