Calamari & Chick Pea Stir Fry.
You can have Calamari & Chick Pea Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calamari & Chick Pea Stir Fry
- Prepare 500 g of Calamari Rings.
- Prepare 540 ml of Can of Chick Peas.
- Prepare 1 of Large Head of Bok Choy.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fine Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
Calamari & Chick Pea Stir Fry instructions
- Cut the bok choy in half to separate the crunchy stems from the leafs. Chop the stems into uniform pieces for even cooking. Chop the leafs as thinly as preferred.
- Add Canola oil to a large pan on medium heat. Add the bok choy stems and chick peas then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy leafs and calamari rings. Sprinkle all the spices diffusely over the pan contents.
- Cook contents until bok choy leafs become thin and wilted. Do not cook to long or the Calamari rings will become rubbery.