Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa. This healthy and refreshing salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and fresh mint is dressed with olive oil and lime juice. Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very simple vinaigrette (just olive oil + red wine vinegar), and you've got yourself a mean summer salad.
Even then, the very thought of it gave me pause. All-star Mediterranean watermelon salad with cucumbers and feta cheese. Fresh mint and basil leaves and zesty honey lime dressing add great flavors! You can create Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa
- You need 1 piece of watermelon.
- Prepare 1 of salad onion.
- Prepare 1 piece of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of little bunch of fresh mint.
- Prepare of Balsamic apple vinager.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare A few of salt flakes.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Today's watermelon salad recipe is inspired by that childhood love. It's the neater, more grown up version with a big flavor punch from fresh herbs. Watermelon and feta salad with mint has become a staple summertime dish at my place, and I've learned a few things when adapting that recipe for home use. One: You can get rid of pretty much all of the extraneous ingredients.
Bruschetta with a watermelon, feta and mint salsa Preparation
- Get the ingredients together. Chop the sandia, cut the onion into very thin slices, crumble the feta cheese and cut the mint. Prepare the dressing..
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well. Crush the watermelon with a fork..
- Toast a couple of slices of bread and add the watermelon topping. Enjoy with a cool glass of white wine or white sangria ?.
Two: The quality of the watermelon and, more critically, the feta is of. Easy Watermelon Salad with Feta and Mint perfect for a refreshing summer party pot luck meal. What is the best dressing for a watermelon salad? I used a tangy combination of vinegar, lime juice, and olive oil. I discovered that this created the most amazing flavors with the sweet watermelon and.