Chickpeas and Cheese Bruschetta. chickpea bruschetta – This chickpea bruschetta recipe is playfully described as a "cook's treat" – an appetizer that the cook can enjoy while making. Learn how to make Chickpeas and Balsamic Vinegar Bruschetta. Here's a tasty twist on bruschetta with tomatillos, chiles, and chickpeas.
Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese! With its warm topping of tomatoes and cheese, this dinner is plenty rich and flavorful. Serve on top of fettuccine or zucchini noodles, or. You can cook Chickpeas and Cheese Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpeas and Cheese Bruschetta
- You need 1 loaf of Baguette Bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chole Chickpeas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 of medium Onion.
- You need 12-15 of Black Olives.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spring Onion Greens.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic pods.
- It’s as required of Butter or Olive oil for toasting bread.
Flecked with parsley, sundried tomatoes and bright lemony goodness, these bruschetta are not only a nutritious snack packed with protein and flavor, they're also a beautiful addition to any cocktail party. Looking for a new bruschetta recipe? This appealing appetizer takes classic bruschetta to new heights. Instead of olive oil, these savory treats are spread with reduced-fat cream cheese, then topped with tomato, green onion and ripe Basil Cream Cheese Bruschetta.
Chickpeas and Cheese Bruschetta Instructions
- Soak the Chickpeas overnight. Cook them with a pinch of baking soda for 20 mins. Alternatively you can use tinned garbanzo beans. Drain the water in them and wash once. Pressure cook them with cooking soda for 5 mins..
- Mash the Chickpeas slightly, do not blend them as they should have some texture..
- Add chopped onions, capsicum, Olives, spring onion greens, salt, Italian seasoning, a tsp of olive oil and lemon juice. Mix everything well..
- Cut the garlic pod into half. Squeeze it between your fingers and apply the juice onto the roasted bread directly. This infuses great garlicky taste to the bread..
- Apply a layer of chickpea paste on the bread. Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on it. Toast it again for 2 mins..
- Add grated cheese on the toasts. Sprinkle some more seasonings on the breads. Grill the bread for another minute till the cheese starts melting..
- Enjoy the Chickpeas Cheese Bruschetta as a starter with salad or soups or as is it..
This appealing appetizer takes classic bruschetta to new heights. Whitney Bond from the food blog, Little Leopard Book, shows how to make Mushroom and Chickpea Bruschetta with Crimini "Baby Bella" Mushrooms, Garbanzo Beans. Bruschetta with Spicy Chickpea Purée. just make sure the bread is MSPI-friendly. Cream cheese dip makes the best dip ever. With only two ingredients you'll never guess the second one.