Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways. Here's the much popular and one of the most demanded recipes, aamchi Mumbai's Vada Pav. Try it my style and let me know how it was 🙂 #Vadapav. Magic of Indian Rasoi Pav Bhaji is a delicious meal and sometimes we are left with extra Pav and Bhaji.
Fry all vadas in a similar way. Craving for vada pav and wanting it to be ultra hygienic? There is no better way than making batata vada pav at home as it is definitely hygienic and the These days there are many ways to make and serve the vada pav. You can cook Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways
- It’s 1 of garlic loaf cut into thick pieces.
- You need 5 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3 tsp of chopped coriander.
- Prepare of As required Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rai / mustard seed.
- Prepare 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of crushed green chillies.
- Prepare of As required Green coriander chutney.
- Prepare of As required Garlic chutney.
- Prepare of As required Mayonnaise.
- It’s 4-5 of curry leaves.
- You need 4-5 cubes of Grated cheese.
Some vada pavs are made with an array of chutneys and some of the vada. For the vada pav assembling: Take the buns slit it into halves taking care one end is still connected to the other bun. Apply the green chutney on I enjoy these wonderful delights regularly in Mumbai,…so never bothered to make them at home….there r n number of ways ppl here eat their vada pav,not. Vada Pav Recipe, Learn how to make Vada Pav (absolutely delicious recipe of Vada Pav ingredients and cooking method) About Vada Pav It is basically Batata Vada sandwiched between slices of Pav along with a generous amount of sweet and spicy chutneys.
Vada Pav Bruschetta 2 ways Step by step
- Boil the potatoes. Peel and mash and keep aside..
- In a pan take oil add rai, curry leaves, crushed garlic and crushed green chillies. Saute for 2 mins. Then add haldi powder. Mix well and off the flame..
- Add this mixture to boiled potatoes. Add salt and chopped coriander leaves. Mix everything well..
- Cut the garlic loaf and apply butter on one side and toast that side. Toast all slices and keep ready..
- On the toasted side apply green chutney..
- Then take potato mixture and evenly spread on it..
- Then grate some cheese on it and bake for 5 mins or use a pan and put some oil or butter and keep the pieces and cover it with lid and cook on low flame till cheese melts..
- Remove in plate. Garnish with garlic chutney and fried green chillies..
- The second method is take garlic bread and toast from one side. Take the potato mixture and add grated cheese to it. Apply mayonnaise on garlic bread pieces and spread the potato mixture evenly.Then garnish with tomato ketchup. Take a pan and toast the pieces till crisp..
Make batata vada by following this recipe. Make dry garlic chutney by following this recipe link. Vada pav or Mumbai-style vada pav is a popular street food in India that is a potato vada sandwiched between soft buns slathered with spicy chutneys. While it does resemble a burger in the way it is assembled, a well-made vada pav couldn't be more different in taste to a burger. Vada pav, sometimes spelled vada pav or Vada Paav is a popular spicy vegetarian fast food dish native to the Indian state of Maharashtra.