You can have Mushroom Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Cookies
- Prepare 250 grams of butter.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar (I used the measuring cup).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 400 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 pack of baking powder (10g).
- It’s 1 pack of vanilla (10g).
- You need 390 grams of all purpose flour.
Mushroom Cookies step by step
- Put the softened margarine, powdered sugar and egg at room temperature into the kneading bowl and beat it well with a mixer..
- Let's add 400 grams of starch, vanilla and baking powder on it and mix it by hand. It will have a consistency that sticks to the hand..
- Let's add flour in a controlled until it gets a soft consistency that does not stick to the hands. I used about 390 grams flour..
- Let's take some large pieces of walnuts from the soft dough and roll them. Let's arrange them on a baking tray with baking sheets. Let's put cocoa in a separate bowl. Let's dip the mouth of the soda bottle in cocoa and press it on the cookies..
- Let's bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven so that it stays white for 15 minutes. With these measurements, 25 cookies are obtained. Bon appetit.