Dry Figs Cookies.
You can have Dry Figs Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Figs Cookies
- Prepare of For Filling 10 pcs dry fig.
- You need 1 of tea glass of walnut shattered (130 grams).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- You need of For Dough: 200g room temperature butter.
- You need 1 of tea glass oil ¾ tea glass granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla.
- It’s 4 1/2 glasses of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking pow.
Dry Figs Cookies step by step
- For the Filling: Cut the dry Figs into a small pieces and put in the pot, 1 tea cup walnut fracture 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 glass of water. Let's mix with the walnut fracture, sugar and water, lets cook until the figs will soft. Let's get it from the stove after our Filling is cooked and let it cool..
- While our Filling is cold, let us prepare our cookies's dough in this order. Let's mix with butter, liquid oil, sugar, yogurt and vanilla to suit an appropriate mixing container. Let's mix with the spatula by adding some of the flour and baking powder, and let us gradually add..
- We can move to the phase of forming our cookies in the gentle of earlobe. Let's take some stretch film on. Let's press on the center of the stretch film with the dough and flatted using our palm and put some filling on the middle of the dough. Let's give the fig shape to our dough..
- Let's continue this process until our dough is over. Let's get our cookies in the baking sheet that we have shaped the cooking paper. Let us leave our cookies in preheated 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes of cooking. After the first heat of our cookies are the first heat, we will sprinkle and serve. Bon appetit.