Air fryer Roast Pork.
You can cook Air fryer Roast Pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air fryer Roast Pork
- Prepare of Pork tenderloin (1.25lbs – 1.75lbs).
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of smoked paprika.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground mustard.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of cayenne powder (optional).
- You need of olive oil.
Air fryer Roast Pork instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat/silver skin. Coat with a ½ tablespoon olive oil. Rub spice mixture on entire pork roast.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, carefully place pork roast into air fryer and air fry at 400° F for 20-22 minutes. Internal temp should be 145° – 160° F..
- When air fryer cycle is complete, carefully remove pork roast to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Save any juices to serve over sliced meat..