You can have Brownie Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 ounces of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
Brownie Cookies instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- In a heatproof bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together over a double boiler..
- While the chocolate cools, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium for at least 3 minutes. The mixture must look light and airy. The air incorporated by the mixer is what it needs to create the crinkle brownie like tops..
- Add in the chocolate and butter mixture and mix until combined..
- Add flour, salt, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix until combined on low. The dough will be loose and look more like brownie batter than cookie dough..
- Using a mini ice cream scoop or a small spoon, spoon the cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet or sheet tray leaving 2 inches in between the cookies to allow them to spread..
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes..
- Notes : If the cookies don't come out with the crinkle tops it's because the eggs were either too cold or not whipped well enough..