Mango Bruschetta. Good bruschetta recipe but I also added diced roma tomatoes olive oil crushed garlic and salt/pepper to taste. I've found having made bruschetta many times that lots of cheeses are good with it- for this I used fresh grated parmesan and it was great (but gruyere is the best). So I schemed up the tomato mango bruschetta, roasting the mango and tomatoes to bring out their sweet, juiciness.
This Pineapple Mango Bruschetta is the best appetizer for BBQs and all your summer parties! Pineapple Mango Bruschetta Parker and I have been in love with all the summer flavors this year! This summer we are spending all our time cooking before Parker starts medical school since he won't have as much time this fall. You can cook Mango Bruschetta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of garlic bread loaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ripe mango, chopped in small cubes.
- It’s 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
I'm on a bit of a bruschetta kick recently, and while I usually go for the standard tomato version, I wanted to switch things up and bring a unique, fruity take to my favorite appetizer. My daughter loves all things mango, so this mango bruschetta was a huge hit with her! Combined with sweet mango and red pepper, tart lime, and fresh cilantro, it makes an unexpectedly delicious topping for bruschetta. Shrimp and Mango Bruschetta Shrimp and Mango Bruschetta.
Mango Bruschetta Preparation
- In a big bowl add the chopped mango, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and green coriander..
- Add the lemon juice, black pepper and salt, I am using pink salt. Mix well..
- Cut the garlic loaf into slices about ½ inches thick..
- Brush them lightly with oil and roast them till crisp on both sides..
- I did it in a toaster; you can do it in an oven or on a tawa as well..
- Spread the prepared mango salsa on the crispy roasted garlic bread and serve immediately; You can enjoy the mango salsa as it is. I always have some leftovers to enjoy later :).
In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Pomai's Mango Bruschetta – Toasted French Bread, rubbed with a garlic clove and dressed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a fresh, sweet mango slice, Hawaiian Salt and fresh cracked black pepper. Mango season in Hawaii is beginning to reach its peak for harvest, as it always is during summer. Mango chickpeas bruschetta, a kids friendly snack or a party starter using mango and chickpeas. Mangoes are in peak season and i am trying out many new recipes out of fresh Organic mangoes.