Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️. This Cherry Tomato Bruschetta with Ricotta Cheese is the perfect appetizer for a summertime get-together. The flavors are so fresh and it's easy to pull. recipes. Drizzle toast with oil, spread with ricotta mixture, and top with fruit.
Pork pate with bread and vegetables. Italian bruschetta with tomatoes parmesan rucola. Sandwich with fromage cheese, chive and cherry tomatoes. You can have Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️ using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️
- You need 125 g of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 300 g of cherries.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 15 g of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of cane sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1/2 of lemon(zest and juice).
- Prepare of Salt/ pepper on taste.
Cherry-Ricotta Bruschetta. by: I Can Cook That. Top each piece of bread with fresh ricotta. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt, you only need a ¼ teaspoon for all of them. The salt will help bring out flavor so you need very little on each baguette.
Bruschetta with cherry and ricotta ♥️ Step by step
- Using a knife halve cherries and remove the pit. Pluck basil leaves from stems, thinly slice and set aside..
- Add cherries, balsamic vinegar, and cane sugar to a small pot over medium low heat and let cook, while stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved. Cover with a lid and let simmer for approx 5 min..
- Meanwhile add ricotta, mascarpone and lemon zest to a bowl and beat until fluffy. Juice lemon and add lemon juice to the bowl. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat and toast bread slices on both sides until light brown. For serving spread the toasted bread with some of the whipped ricotta, top with balsamic cherries, and sprinkle with any remaining sauce. Garnish with sliced basil and enjoy..
Bruschetta with ricotta cheese and cherry tomatoes on whole grain bread with seeds. Spread the ricotta over the baguette slices and top with the slow-roasted tomatoes. Spread the cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and salt on a small rimmed baking sheet and toss well to coat. Herbed Ricotta Bruschettas from Barefoot Contessa. Prepare a charcoal grill with hot coals or turn a gas grill to medium-high heat.