Pesto Bruschetta. My daughter came up with this recipe and I'm asked for a copy of it every time I make it. Pesto Bruschetta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. basil pesto, preferably homemade (or olive tapenade, or use the two pestos on alternate Spread the hot, hard baguette slices thinly with pesto, and top each with a teaspoon or more of the tomato-onion. Spread pesto over country bread and top with bell pepper, tomato, and feta to prepare this flavorful bruschetta.
And with this bruschetta recipe, we are using ciabatta rolls and topping it with those beautiful tomatoes, pesto. French bread layered with pesto, tomatoes and cheese – broiled into a delicious appetizer that Spread pesto on bread. Everyone that tries Pesto Bruschetta falls in love with it. You can make Pesto Bruschetta using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Bruschetta
- You need of Pesto Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Basil | 30 leafs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese, freshly shaved | Trader Joe's 5 oz. container.
- You need 3 large of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- You need of Bruschetta Ingredients:.
- You need 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes, halved lengthwise.
- It’s 1 of French Bread, thinly sliced 1/2 inch thick at a 45-degree angle.
- It’s 3 large of Garlic cloves, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- You need 4 dash of Parmesan cheese, can.
- Prepare 2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- It’s 4 dash of Dry Basil.
There is no way you can do better than warm bread, pesto sauce, cheese and roasted tomatoes! This is always a crowd pleaser and the leftovers. This easy Bruschetta Recipe is made with pesto, fresh tomatoes, olive oil, goat cheese, a sprinkle of arugula and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, making this the perfect anytime appetizer. Buy the ingredients for our Garlic mushroom bruschetta with pesto recipe from Tesco today.
Pesto Bruschetta Step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Make Pesto: Combine basil, garlic, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese, and pine nuts in food processor or blender | Plus until smooth. Slowly drizzle in extra virgin olive oil while pusleating until fully incorporated. Season with kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a small bowel | Cut cherry tomatoes in half and lengthwise | Season with Salt, Fresh Cracked Pepper & Coat with Paresman cheese.
- Arrange bread on rimmed baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and rub with garlic.
- Spread Pesto on bread & Top Bread with grape tomato slice mixture.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top & Season with Dry Basil.
- Bake until beginning to crisp and cheese melts about 8 mins.
- Serve immediately.
- Bon Appétit :).
Rub each piece with garlic, then top with a spoonful of mushrooms. Drizzle over a little fresh pesto, to serve. Garlicky shrimp top a simple bruschetta topped with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, feta cheese and topped with a balsamic glaze make this a simple but elegant appetizer. A quick and easy Aubergine Parmigiana & Pesto Bruschetta recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.