Baked zucchini bruschetta. The zucchini forms the base of the bruschetta. Place zucchini slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly (very, very lightly) coat the top side with olive oil.
Zucchini, tomato, and basil from the garden combine with balsamic vinegar in this recipe for a unique bruschetta topping on baguette slices. Get your veggies in with this low carb version of bruschetta. It's a delicious variation of a favorite appetizer. You can create Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 each of tomato diced.
Find this recipe and more at Lakanto.com. Delicacy bruschetta with fried or baked zucchini, mozzarella che. Useful frittata, delicious bruschetta with zucchini and fried mushrooms, ham fried on a wooden table. A different twist on bruschetta and a great use for your zucchini.
Baked zucchini bruschetta Preparation
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Grilled Zucchini topped with fresh Tomato Basil Bruschetta and Parmesan cheese. This ultimate appetizer is perfectly crispy and tender!