Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta. Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta This is a basic recipe so feel free to add to this and make it your own! Sautéed shrimp, seafood mix, mushrooms and scallions in a creamy sauce, served au gratin. Fleet Landing Restaurant & Bar, Casual Dining Seafood cuisine.
Smoked Salmon Bruschetta. four charbroiled baguettes each with a layer of fresh mozzarella and topped with a thin slice of smoked salmon, capers and extra virgin olive oil. Grilled Shrimp. with Alabama White sauce. Here are some examples of the best recipes from this application: Tomato And Basil Bruschetta Tofu And Vegetable Bruschetta Mikes Shrimp Bruschetta Quick And Simple Bruschetta Bruschetta And Spinach Chicken Thighs Balsamic Bruschetta Fresh Tomato Bruschetta Prosciutto Bruschetta Avomato Bruschetta With Poached Egg And Alfalfa and many other. You can create Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta
- You need of Bruschetta.
- Prepare 8 of Firm Roma Tomatoes [1" chopped].
- Prepare 1 can of Artichokes [in water-fully drained-chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple Onions [sliced].
- It’s 1/3 cup of Green Onions [sliced].
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves [crushed and minced + 2 whole reserved].
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil [chopped & packed – reserve some for garnish].
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [chopped & packed + reserves for garnish].
- You need 3 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [packed-fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quality Red Wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Seafood.
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Large Shrimp [raw – de-thawed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- You need of Breads.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Dense/Heavy Garlic Bread.
- You need 1 large of Baguette Loaf.
- Prepare of Options.
- You need of Balsamic Vinager.
All reviews smoked trout coconut shrimp bruschetta mac and cheese burger wine menu wine flight pico de gallo vegetarian options. Filter English.. inventive and reasonably priced you cannot go wrong at Mike's Wine Dive. We began with the Grilled Avacado appretizer filled with goat cheese, pico de gallo, and smoked trout. Easy, simple, yummy! #italian #seafood #mainmeal shrimp ceviche shrimp bruschetta tomato/herb ricotta bruschetta tomato basil mozzarella bites (with roasted garlic olive oil). mayhem mike's stuff. store locations. mayhem mike's mission. talking with mike. thank you page.
Mike's Shrimp Bruschetta Instructions
- If using [dried] sun dried tomatoes – place them in 1/2 cup red wine and enough water to cover them. Boil until soft. About 3 minutes. Drain and chop. If not, fine chop and place in frying pan..
- If serving a Chilled or Warmed Bruchetta – chop your tomatoes and fully drain your canned artichokes. Gently squeeze artichokes in cheese cloth or a clean towel to complete straining if needed. You can use artichokes in oil – just shake them off and drain as much as you can..
- For a Warmed Bruschetta: Add 2 tbs olive oil to your pan, heat it up and add your onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and shrimp. Fry until onions and garlic are just translucent and shrimp are pink. About three minutes. You'll want a slight crisp to your veggies so don't over cook them. Or, burn your garlic. ° Shrimp not pictured. It was a little late arriving!.
- Add your tomato mixture and cook until heated. About 2 minutes. One tip if you have the time: Sit your fresh basil and fresh parsley to the side – add them to your heated tomato mixture and toss 35 seconds before serving..
- For a Chilled Bruschetta: Use pre-steamed shrimp instead of the raw called for in the warmed bruchetta. Drain your artichokes well. Mix everything in a large bowl. Allow it all to marinate for at least an hour in the fridge. The sea salt will help pull some additional fluids from both your tomatoes and artichokes..
- When ready to serve – mix again – pull contents from marinade bowl and place on toasted bread. Sprinkle tops with fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese and garnish with fresh basil, parsley, black pepper and sea salt..
- Pile tomato mixture on top of toasted seasoned bread. Sprinkle with fresh shaved Parmesan Cheese and garnish with fresh basil, parsley, black pepper and sea salt..
- Slice bread 1" thick and grill [or toast] until scored and crispy. Add butter, garlic butter, olive oil or scrape grilled bread tops with raw garlic cloves while the bread is still warm..
This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Today, I have for you a super simple and easy bruschetta recipe that I've been making for years. To me, bruschetta is the ultimate appetizer because everyone loves it.