Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti.
You can cook Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole hazelnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hazelnut syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). In a blender or food processor, blend sugar and half of the hazelnuts until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, whole hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts and sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Beat the eggs, hazelnut syrup, and vanilla extract together..
- Combine egg and flour mixture with a wooden spoon until a rough dough forms..
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment or a silicone mat, turn out the dough into two rough logs. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick pieces..
- Return cut biscotti to baking sheet and bake for 15-20 more minutes at 150°C (300°F), turning over after half the time. The longer it bakes the harder it becomes. Let cool..