Tomato, Basil And Balsamic Glaze Bruschetta. Bruschetta is all about getting the perfect blend of tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil together and immersing them in olive oil to bring out their intense flavours. When this blend is placed on top of toasted garlic bread and drizzled with balsamic glaze, gastronomy is born. I am not going to lie.
So I made this tomato bruschetta with balsamic glaze. I wanted to showcase the flavor of the fresh tomatoes that taste like they just came from the garden. Top the baguette slices with some tomato salad and garnish with basil ribbons. You can have Tomato, Basil And Balsamic Glaze Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato, Basil And Balsamic Glaze Bruschetta
- It’s 5 of Plum tomatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Capers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped basil.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic glaze.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 loaf of French bread sliced thinly and put under the broiler for a few min.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic chopped finely or crushed.
Place your bruschetta in a serving platter and drizzle balsamic. Chopped fresh tomatoes with garlic, basil, olive oil, and vinegar, served on toasted slices of French or Italian bread. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened.
Tomato, Basil And Balsamic Glaze Bruschetta Instructions
- Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for a few hours. Serve with the toasted French bread rounds..
Tomato Basil Bruschetta made with home grown tomatoes, ribbons of basil, and a bit of balsamic vinegar served on buttery toasted French bread. Serve it as an appetizer or if you're like me you can eat half the recipe and call it lunch. Looking for more recipes to use up your tomatoes and basil? You can buy balsamic glaze or make it yourself. To make it yourself, simmer two cups of Arrange beans and tomatoes on a serving platter and scatter over ricotta or mozzarella and basil leaves.