Easy Bruschetta Chicken. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese! This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping.
Bruschetta is far too good to be reserved for appetizers alone, which is why I'm adding it to my meal plan to give an otherwise boring chicken. This Bruschetta Chicken recipe is so quick and easy to make, and perfectly delicious and light during the hot summer months! This easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe is super flavorful, light, and perfect for dinner! You can have Easy Bruschetta Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
This chicken breast recipe is a great change of pace from your traditional baked chicken recipe – try it today! Easy Bruschetta Chicken Recipe with a rich balsamic glaze is delicious! This easy bruschetta chicken recipe comes together quickly for a healthy low carb weeknight dinner. Chicken breast is cooked on the stovetop and topped with a fresh tomato topping and drizzled with.
Easy Bruschetta Chicken Instructions
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.
In a large bowl, make bruschetta topping: Stir together tomatoes, olive oil, shallot, garlic, and basil and season generously with salt and. Easy Bruschetta Chicken is an Italian inspired family favorite chicken breast recipe. It's a healthy meal, perfect for weeknight dinners with simple, fresh ingredients, and loads of flavors. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! This was one of those meals I'd make almost daily when dieting, because.